This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

TV1 and TV2 problem

lilyoungster

Original poster
Apr 16, 2011
north carolin
Ok I have two recievers. One is a DVR reciever controlled by a 6.3 IR/UHF PRO remote control. The other reciever is a Duo 322 Receiver which controls two TVs. First problem began after some plugs were removed. The problem was at first that one remote, the DVRs remote would change all 3 TVs. That problem has been solved. However, now the remote that controlled the duo receiver has stopped working. I cannot pull up the system info menu on the 322 receiver manually by pressing and releasing the power button. It only lights/unlights the TV1 light and the TV2 light remains lit. We do have a total of 3 Remotes, but we only use 2. The problem is keeping one remote from controlling all 3 TVs. If troubleshooting will include pulling up system info menu on the Duo receiver then I need help with that also.

You may need to change the remote address numbers. If they are all the same you will be controlling all 3 receivers. If you ever need to get into the system info screen just hit the menu button on the remote twice.

im not sure but i believe the problem is occurring because the receiver is set for TV2 and the remote is set for TV1. how do i change the receiver to TV1?

i am currently in possession of two of the three remotes. one DVR 6.3 IR/UHF PRO remote and one 3.0 IR remote labled for tv1 with green key side up. tv2 remote with blue key side up is missing. the current tv is set for tv2 remote i believe.

with the 3.0 remote lets try to re address the remote. hold the clear sat button down til all 4 clear buttons light up, release and the sat button should stay lit, with the 3.0 remote hit the 8 button, hit the pound button and then the rec key again.

after doing this both remote addresses are labeled 1. i need the receiver readdressed as TV1, is there a way to do this? and yes these receivers are pretty close. rooms are located right next to each other