TV2 can not recognize signal

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

cowentz

Original poster
Apr 26, 2010
PA
I have a dual tuner DVR receiver. HD on output 1 only. Left for work yesterday and everything was fine. Came home and TV 2 says it does not recognize signal. TV1 works fine. On phone with dish for 1 1/2 hrs last night, and no fix. It acts as if it is on the wrong channel but it is not. I have tried channel 60, and 73, I have unplugged the tv, reset the receiver, and have done a channel search on the tv (which found no channels). I won't be available to take off work for someone to come out until mid next week. Is there anything else I can try? Thanks

I have a dual tuner DVR receiver. HD on output 1 only. Left for work yesterday and everything was fine. Came home and TV 2 says it does not recognize signal. TV1 works fine. On phone with dish for 1 1/2 hrs last night, and no fix. It acts as if it is on the wrong channel but it is not. I have tried channel 60, and 73, I have unplugged the tv, reset the receiver, and have done a channel search on the tv (which found no channels). I won't be available to take off work for someone to come out until mid next week. Is there anything else I can try? Thanks
When you say you have tried channel 60 and 73 you mean on the TV itself? What is the modulator setup set to Air or Cable? You can find that by pressing menu then 6-1-5 from TV 1?

I have tried air 60, and cable 73. Set up through the modulator, and then tried that channel on the TV. neither worked. We went through the tv menu and the tv is setup as cable, so cable 73 should be the channel

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)