TV2 IR Converter Kit dish remote 1

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

kukblue1

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Jan 21, 2008
I have an hava player hooked up to my vip 722 using the tv2 ir converter kit. I have the remote address set at 1 uhf pro band A. On tuner or tv 1 I have a 21.0 remote and it's set at remote address 1 ir/uhf pro band A. Everything works ok but when I'm in dual mode my hava player also changes what is being watched on TV1. It doesn't work the other way either. Being that if I use the 21.0 remote to change TV1 nothing changes on TV2. I have tired different things and not even sure how I got them both set too 1 in the first place because I get error messages saying you can't have both remotes set to the same address. I use the 21.0 remote in a different room as I have 2 hdtv's spilt off the back of the 722. I also you a harmony remote and if I'm correct the remote address also has to be set too 1 in order for that too work. I'm trying to get one of them set to B but having no luck. What can I do too fix this problem?

To change TV1s' address:

Press SYSTEM INFO on receiver.

Press & hold SAT on remote until all modes light up.

Select the new # you want for address on TV1.

Press the # button on remote (bottom left). SAT should flash 3 times.

Press RECORD button (Red)

Address should now be changed for TV1. Push SELECT to close info screen.

Yer welcome!:)

Ed

I can but

Yeah I know how to change the address and everything would work if it was on a different number but if I can it then my harmony remote won't work. I use that for everything in that room, lights, projector screen etc. So I was hopeing to get it switch to 1-B unstead of 1-A and not sure how to do that. I see there is a switch that says a-b on the converter kit but I can seem to get the remote to take.

Yeah I know how to change the address and everything would work if it was on a different number but if I can it then my harmony remote won't work. I use that for everything in that room, lights, projector screen etc. So I was hopeing to get it switch to 1-B unstead of 1-A and not sure how to do that. I see there is a switch that says a-b on the converter kit but I can seem to get the remote to take.

After you change the remote address for TV1 to 'anything but 1', all you have to do is relearn the commands with your Harmony. Will that work for you?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)