tv2 receiver telephone connection

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

ked

Original poster
Nov 28, 2008
Dish has been charging me five dollars per month for tv2 connection which I can get rid of by hooking up a phone line. The problem is we have no land lines anymore just cell phone. I called and the so called supervisor said they would credit me twenty dollars and take it off the bill. Well as good old dish always does it wasn't taken off. Called again and they said they can't take that charge off. But! for a new two year contract I could have some new plan that would be cheaper. I told her to tell me how much my be would be after Feb 1 when the new price increase and she seemed to know nothing about the price increase. I said forget it and hung up. It seems to me a while back I read about people having this charged removed if so how do I go about it.

Dish has been charging me five dollars per month for tv2 connection which I can get rid of by hooking up a phone line. The problem is we have no land lines anymore just cell phone. I called and the so called supervisor said they would credit me twenty dollars and take it off the bill. Well as good old dish always does it wasn't taken off. Called again and they said they can't take that charge off. But! for a new two year contract I could have some new plan that would be cheaper. I told her to tell me how much my be would be after Feb 1 when the new price increase and she seemed to know nothing about the price increase. I said forget it and hung up. It seems to me a while back I read about people having this charged removed if so how do I go about it.

Which receiver is it, not all dual tuner receivers have the connection for internet.

ORRRRRRRRR tell them it's not your fault the installer didn't hook them up, schedule a time for the tech to come out, peek out the window so you know what he looks like, don't answer the door, then call and complain that he never got out of his truck, make sure your phone is "busy" during the whole time window so you can't get a call from tech or dispatch
Do that a few times and they'll admit defeat

ORRRRRRRRR tell them it's not your fault the installer didn't hook them up, schedule a time for the tech to come out, peek out the window so you know what he looks like, don't answer the door, then call and complain that he never got out of his truck, make sure your phone is "busy" during the whole time window so you can't get a call from tech or dispatch
Do that a few times and they'll admit defeat

HAHAHAHA, I did that to you! :up

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts