Scott Greczkowski

Welcome HOME!
Original poster
Staff member
HERE TO HELP YOU!
Cutting Edge
Sep 7, 2003
Newington, CT
Twas the Night Before Christmas and I was in the mood to enjoy a holiday movie with my family. Sure TBS was playing ...

CLICK HERE FOR THE REST...

Catch new editions of "The Satellite Dish" every Monday, Wednesday and Friday at MultiChannelNews.COM!

it really was a shame that peachtree tv (WTBS) chose not to show a Christmas storry this year they had their usual booring weekday lineup on. Fortunatly the cbc showed it...I was a bit dissapointed and supprised to see it not on though.

Hey Steve, Peachtree TV is not WTBS anymore. The programming is entirely different. They made this change on October 1st. It's WPCH Peachtree TV and is totally different from the Satellite feed of TBS, which is a National Network only. You have to have Cable or a Satellite provider to get TBS, while you can get WPCH Peachtree TV OTA.

Al

nope only get it ota & *C, I know the change but it still stinks. Doesnt really matter I hardly ever watch tbs or peachtree anymore I can see family guy and seinfeld 50 times a day. The only thing I would wach on there is sanford and son but my wife wont let me watch it when she's home (she hates those old shows), but fred g sanford kills me, so does ralph cramden but I'm not allowed to watch the honeymooners either...LOL

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)