Twinhan 1028 card and DVB Dream

Status
Please reply by conversation.

skynyrd

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Feb 3, 2008
I bought a Twinhan card a couple of weeks ago, and now working on getting the thing up and working. I installed the card and DVB Dream, hooked up the correct cable (verified signal and quality), and tried to scan 3776H 3255 on 99w. my Coolsat in the same room is ranging 78% on that transponder, and the Fortec I had hooked up to the coax I have hooked up to the PC to test is getting 80%, so I know there's signal.

I tried to scan in that transponder in DVB dream, and it finds no signal, in fact, I had it try to scan all transponders in DVBDream, and nothing. Here are the settings I changed.

Options -> Diseqc - Diseqc Switch type is set to none (I have a 4X4 multiswitch), and under the None tree, under port 1 I have Galaxy 4R listed.

If I click propetries while on G4R, I have the LOF settings to C-Band, Lof-1 set to 5150000

Raw Diseqc is empty

22KHZ is off (I have C band on 0KHZ, KU on 22KHZ)

Uncommitted is disabled.

Under Channels - Manual Scan - I have Satellite G4R selected
Transponder 3777 H 3256S/R. FEC Auto, Modulation QPSK. When I click the check mark, the Quality/Signal meters show up, and stay at 0. If I try to scan, I get nothing...

Does anyone know what could be wrong with this setup? It appears DVBDream recoginizes this card correctly.

Do you have the bda driver or wdm driver loaded or have you tried both?

I currently have the BDA Driver loaded. I couldn't find anyplace to get the WDM driver. All I see on the Twinhan site is BDM. Where can I get the WDM Drivers?

Well, I got DVBDream to find the C-band system (0KHZ on my multiswitch), but I cannot get anything on my KU (22KHZ side). I played around with the settings yesterday, and still cannot get a signal on the card. I have my Coolsat pointed at 11839H 26.670 on 103 - NBC Mux, and I can get 70% quality on the coolsat, but Nada on the card for this transponder.

I will post my settlings for that satellite below. I have the 22KHZ set to On in that tab.. everything else is blank or none.

Attachments

• settings.jpg
    settings.jpg
    14.4 KB · Views: 330
Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts