Twins Francisco Liriano pitches no-hitter

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
One advantage of having MLB.TV is that I can go back and watch games anytime. I think I will go and watch this game once it is officially archived

There was talk of removing him from the rotation if he didn't pitch well tonight. Go figure.

I can catch the rerun at midnight :)

The last Twins no hitter was back in 99. Eric Milton and a "Spongebob Saturday No hitter"
(when the Twins played in the Humpty Dome some Saturday's they and the Gophers shared the day so the Twins started at 11Am local time.....hence the joke the announcer said was we're going up against Sponge Bob on TV) ;)

I can catch the rerun at midnight :)

The last Twins no hitter was back in 99. Eric Milton and a "Spongebob Saturday No hitter"
(when the Twins played in the Humpty Dome some Saturday's they and the Gophers shared the day so the Twins started at 11Am local time.....hence the joke the announcer said was we're going up against Sponge Bob on TV) ;)

But it's just NOT the same when you KNOW the outcome :)

I was watching the Reds get blasted and they mentioned it, so I switched to MLB TV and they were showing it.

Watch the whole game today. Let me say, sometimes a pitcher does not need to dominate to pitch a no hitter. Sometimes they just get lucky. I think this was one of those times

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)