Two and a Half Men

Well, he 90% has his wish. 20 second cameos become pretty much written off. Methinks that has much to do with his rant

Do people still watch this show?
For some reason I happened to turn it on and after 30 seconds (which was 29 seconds too much) I didnt know if I was watching this show or Glee....

Do people still watch this show?
For some reason I happened to turn it on and after 30 seconds (which was 29 seconds too much) I didnt know if I was watching this show or Glee....

I must admit that I enjoyed the Broadway number they did this week.

so much for your moral....eh dumbass errr Angus

http://tv.yahoo.com/news/angus-t-jones-returns-two-half-men-cougar-133526600.html

Angus T. Jones will return to the set of Two and a Half Men this coming week for the first time since the release of a video in which he called the CBS sitcom “filth” and urged people to “stop watching.”

The 19-year-old actor will also walk into the arms of a new on-screen love interest, to be played by My Name Is Earl‘s Jaime Pressly, our sister site Deadline reports.

In a potentially recurring role, Pressly — who most recently guested on Raising Hope — will play Jake’s new, older “cougar” girlfriend, who hails from the “sticks” of South Dakota, Deadline says.

After the mother-daughter combo (and comment about the posiblitlity of both at the same time) I kept thinking that somewhere Charlie was looking up at Jake and smiling. :D

After the mother-daughter combo (and comment about the posiblitlity of both at the same time) I kept thinking that somewhere Charlie was looking up at Jake and smiling. :D

I thought the same thing. :D

It was pretty good last night and I thught same thing about Charlie.. Great minds think alike :D :)

Maybe Sheen should have stayed put and Ashton Kutcher should vbeen cast in Anger Management

Salem on WGN America

Stalker

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)