Two and a Half Men

Wow did not know there was a thread on this show....my favorite. Tha should be cool to see Eddie Van Halen on there....I liked the episode with Emilio Estevez on there...ole Charlie's brother, or is he his half-brother?

Charlie Sheen jailed on domestic violence charges

...just an interesting story about our favorite bachelor this holiday season.

Source

"Actor Charlie Sheen, star of the hit comedy television series "Two and a Half Men," was arrested and jailed on Friday on domestic violence charges in the Colorado ski resort city of Aspen, police there said.

Sheen, 44, was booked on felony charges of second-degree assault and menacing, and a misdemeanor charge of criminal mischief, all of which were "coupled with a domestic violence component," the Apsen police said in a statement."

IF you read on in other online news stories his wife blew a.13 and he blew .04 on alcohol . Meaning his wife was fracking out of her mind on booze. Charlie said he was trying to defend himself from her attacking him. Sounds plausible that the man goes to jail no matter who started it.

I don't think I'd call .13 "out of her mind" as the "legal limit" .08 or .10 (depending on state) is a crock...

I don't think I'd call .13 "out of her mind" as the "legal limit" .08 or .10 (depending on state) is a crock...

Should of seen the pictures of her online . Besides Charlie was not even drunk when you consider he blew .04 and .08 is the legal limit. So who do you believe in the story? The man who isn't even drunk by legal limits or the woman who blew a .13 and everyone knows a woman can't hold her liquor as well as a man. It's biology not sexism. Women weigh less and can't drink as much as a guy who weighs more. Meaning she is much drunker at .13 than a man would be at .04.

End the season sooner and show another show that has been waiting to go on the air. Isn't there a show with David Spade and the guy who played Putty on Seinfeld? That could go in its place till next season.

That is called Rules of engagement and it is already returning to CBS tonight in the "Accidentally On purpose" time Slot. "Accidentally" is bumping "Gary Unmarried" on Wednesday.

As for" Two And a Half Men" they could actually make an episode or two without Charlie Sheen. There are other characters on the show. i agree he is the center of it but hey they did several episodes of "Sanford and Son" without Sanford.

That is called Rules of engagement and it is already returning to CBS tonight in the "Accidentally On purpose" time Slot. "Accidentally" is bumping "Gary Unmarried" on Wednesday.

As for" Two And a Half Men" they could actually make an episode or two without Charlie Sheen. There are other characters on the show. i agree he is the center of it but hey they did several episodes of "Sanford and Son" without Sanford.
Then show "Best of" episodes to finish the season...

I agree...the actors on the show could carry a few episodes while waiting for Sheen to return. I would would love to see Berta get a little more screen time...of course, she may only be funny with Sheen delivering the setup...and perhaps her character is most effective when she delivers the punchline and exits stage right. We'll see...

I liked "Gary Unmarried." I wouldn't bump that show at all just to return "Rules of Engagement", when they could just take the place of Two & a half men. Besides , couldn't they just film some more "Big Bang Theory" episodes, so they could show them back to back .That show has become very popular and I am sure the public wouldn't mind them pumping out about 8 more this year to fill in the void created by "Two & a half men" taking an early hiatus.

OK, the kid is no longer even remotely cute - he's just a dorky teenager. The producers should replace him with a similar lookin 8-9 year old kid...just replace him like puberty never happened.

Bring in Allen's other kid.;)

Salem on WGN America

Stalker

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)