Two Dishpro Plus Seperators

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

satellite_crazy_bob

Supporting Founder
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Jun 30, 2004
Massachusetts
I did a search and unless I missed something I was not able to locate this kind of question:

Is it possible to connect (1) ViP622 and (1) DISH Player-DVR 625 to a Dish500 "POINTED AT 110/119" that has a Dishpro Plus Twin LNBF and a second dish "POINTED AT 61.5" that has a Dishpro (single or dual) LNBF which is connected to the LNBF input on the Dishpro Plus Twin LNBF, one cable from the Dishpro Plus Twin LNBF going to a Dishpro Plus Seperator and connect to the ViP622 and the second cable from the Dishpro Plus Twin LNBF going to a second Dishpro Plus Seperator and connect to the DISH Player-DVR 625?

I hope this question is clear enough...

I recall doing just that before I put in my new 500 plus to add 118. Also had a SW21 in that incoming cable config. It was not the best but you can get around the 34 and 44 switches.

What webbydude and birddoggy said.

What you described will work, it has worked for me on about 400 installs, and is the way it was designed to work.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts