Scott Greczkowski

Welcome HOME!
Original poster
Staff member
HERE TO HELP YOU!
Cutting Edge
Sep 7, 2003
Newington, CT
On March 9, 2016 FXX and FOXS2 will move to new channels, they will continue to be simulcast on their original channel until March 23, 2016. The Electronic Program Guide will also be updated to reflect the channel move. When the simulcast concludes on March 23, a slate that will direct tuning to the new channel will be displayed.

FXX will move to channel 125
Fox Sports 2 will move to channel 149

Thanks for the info, nice to see Fox Sports 2 closer to the other sports channels

I don't see why they don't put FXX right behind the FX station and keep all the FXs together. I don't think many people even knew there was a new FXX station, when they added it, since they put it so far away from the rest of the regular channels.

Reactions: dennispap
Are they ever going to put FoxSports 1 and 2 on a tier that will allow them to be competition for ESPN?
ESPN got in on the ground floor. ESPN has enjoyed special status ever since.
No other sports oriented channel since then has received "basic" status....
In other words, it will never happen.

On March 9, 2016 FXX and FOXS2 will move to new channels, they will continue to be simulcast on their original channel until March 23, 2016. The Electronic Program Guide will also be updated to reflect the channel move. When the simulcast concludes on March 23, a slate that will direct tuning to the new channel will be displayed.

Any news on Fox Sports Go? Ive been waiting for that login for way too long...I guess new contract started March 1st so i really hope it goes live by April 2nd..to many charlie jokes to hope for april 1st.

Finally. I forget those 2 channels even exist most of the time, out of sight out of mind.

Is there any update to whether FS2 will have the tiers adjusted so that FS2 is truly tiered like other channels? Right now isn't FS2 in 120+ but not 200 and then available in 250 again?

ESPN got in on the ground floor. ESPN has enjoyed special status ever since.
No other sports oriented channel since then has received "basic" status....
In other words, it will never happen.
I remember espn when they weren't so greedy..way back in early 1980s..the only real sport they had was college basketball

Anybody remember what channel fox soccer was on before they moved it to the upper range..when it was called fox world sports or something like that

Should've moved QVC then put FXX on 137.
FS2 should be on 151 just to make more sense unless they have plans for BeIN to be at 151 (but still that could easily be 149)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Reactions: DWS44

Also any news on new package flags for the channels?

Should've moved QVC then put FXX on 137.
FS2 should be on 151 just to make more sense unless they have plans for BeIN to be at 151 (but still that could easily be 149)

i have to agree with you on that point that fox sports 1 should be on 149 and then put fox sports 2 on 150 it just make more logical since.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)