Two free Dish PPView coupons

Note that the coupons are only good up to $6.99 so you won't be able to use them for any of the $7.99 movies (which we found out the hard way).

I found that out with the last batch of coupons last year, and was really disappointed due to the one movie I really wanted to see was priced too high, and they never lowered it until my coupons would have been expired.

Note that the coupons are only good up to $6.99 so you won't be able to use them for any of the $7.99 movies (which we found out the hard way).

If their charging $8 bucks for a movie then I know why I don't ever go to the 5xx range of channels. I can rent movies at Amazon for alot cheaper!! Just more "Charlie" price gouging :(.
Gerry

Not a damned thing here, except for a $75 charge on my account which is incorrect and was already removed once before.

Got two so I'll try to use them this time. Still on my 3month max/showtime promo from the CNN stuff but they told me I couldn't get another 3 months of that for the FoxNews stuff till the previous one expired..so meh

Just received an email from Dish giving me two free pay per view coupons. Did everyone get them because of the price increase or is this just a come on to get you to try the PPV movies, hoping I will come back for more and pay.
How do get a dish free ppv coupon? I wanna try it

Refer someone and you get 5... Atleast you use to get 5.
My wife and I really don't know anyone. We work a lot and decided when our kids was born our time was with them. We do family stuff. We both have one parent. Her dad and my mom. No they ain't together! Lol. They don't use the internet

Get them together, and when they move in together, they can get Dish service as their first "together" bill. Solves multiple problems.

I started this thread 1 1/2 years ago. Those free coupons are gone. Call Dish and ask them for a Free PPV coupon. They might even give you one, if you threaten to drop Dish and go to Direct.
Welcome to Sat Guys, enjoy your stay!

So any word on ESPN going HD? I'd also love to get my hands on one of those new 625 receivers. When is Dish releasing those?

What about the 8000 receiver when can I get my hands on one is of those. Wonder when they'll release that SuperDish that gets 105W where all that HD will be. :)

Reactions: Yespage

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)