Two Hopper's and Two Joeys

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Not Yet. Supposedly that integration is at the top of Dish's list. We will see.

If you have an external hard drive you could. You'd have to transfer the recording from the one hopper onto the EHD then move the EHD to the other hopper. That could get you by for a while.

You we posted it here first, funny how a lot of message boards get their info from here but never give us credit. :)

I love how one site that has had zero Hopper information that they obtained on their own is now begging people to post Hopper information there... and love how they are promoting the DIRT team being there when I never seen one of them there at any of the meetings I had with DISH execs over the past 5 years trying to get the DIRT Team put together. Its also the same site that was at CES and tried their hardest to cover the satellite company that wasn't there but did not report on the one satellite company that was there.

There I got that off my chest now. :D

Update:

Two Hoppers and two joeys installed from 8:15 am to 12:30 PM today

Everything working fine

The Channel logos were on all boxes after download 20 minutes, thought it took a day?

Thank you satellite guys!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts