Two Hoppers

JerryDowning

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Pub Member / Supporter
Jul 31, 2012
NE Illinois
We have two Hoppers and two Joeys. I would like to replace one of the Joeys with a Super Joey. When I contacted Dish, they told me that this can't be done. Is there a good reason for this or were they just giving me a line.

Thomas is correct.

A Hopper 3 installation may be more beneficial. Feel free to PM me if you'd like to explore that option.
I love the Hopper 3, however, I have noticed, that Prime Time Anytime will stop, and I have to program it again, so that I can record the show on my Locals. Also, You Tube does not appear as one of my apps, and VEVO will play, but then it rewinds itself and the song will repeat. There are some little glitches, but I am still happier, compared to the Hopper 2.

I love the Hopper 3, however, I have noticed, that Prime Time Anytime will stop, and I have to program it again, so that I can record the show on my Locals. Also, You Tube does not appear as one of my apps, and VEVO will play, but then it rewinds itself and the song will repeat. There are some little glitches, but I am still happier, compared to the Hopper 2.

YouTube is Hopper 3 only at the moment. Is this happening on your Joeys or also the main Hopper 3? We have buffering issues being investigated on the Vevo app. Does it seem to be the root of your current issue?

How does PTAT stop? Does it just disable itself?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts