Two questions, please help

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

tdick325

Original poster
Aug 24, 2012
OH
I need to know if there is any difference in the 1000.2 and the 1000.4 Other than the sats they pick up.
I was told that I bought a 1000.2 but for the last 2 days I have been trying to get a signall with no luck.
Could I have got a 1000.4 and it won,t pick up the west sats. I amlosing my mind here

Aslo when I point the dish at am 238 what line should I use? I have been using the side brackets on of the angle adjuster and make sure they point in the colorectal direction. Please help

Zip 447** Am 238 angle 29 skew 125

When pointing a dish looking at three sats, I like to cover both outside lnb's with foil to make sure I am getting the center sat on the correct lnb. Once I have that one locked in to a decent signal strength, I remove the foil and use small adjustments to get the other two in.

You can also note that both 1000.4 and 1000.2 dishes can be used on both arcs, it is a matter of using the correct lnb assembly.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)