Two Shows That Sold Satellite Equipment

Status
Please reply by conversation.

speariii427

Original poster
Jan 16, 2014
MD
Hello Everyone

I remember back in the early 90's there were two different shows where they sold satellite equipment. One was on G5 and I believe shared the channel with the Playboy channel. The satellite show would be on during the day, then it would turn to Playboy promos, then the channel would scramble. The other channel I don't remember as much about. I believe it was on a higher up satellite, maybe G3, and there was a guy and girl that sold the equipment. Both of them sat at a desk, only one on the air at a time, and the show did not have a set schedule. Anyone know the names of these two shows? I know it was not the show Skyvision would broadcast.

I remember Skyvision, I also remember Ali selling his stuff. And then the Super Wizard show. Those are the ones I remember.

:welcome to the site speariii427!!

Ho boy, are you thinking about that guy selling his "ICE" lnb's? (All fictitiously labeled about 10-20° better than they actually were) Gary something ??
Besides Shaun Kenny and the Skyvision show that's about all I really remember. (CRS ya know)
Oh, there was Basil Basset Bingo also.

I remember Green Sheets and Yellow Rain and Boresite with Shaun Kenny. I loved watching his show. Too bad he wasn't careful enough when he was on that roof.

I also remember the ICE guy's show, even though I can't remember his name.

Thanks everyone for your replies. You guys are really bringing back some old memories. Anyone know where I can get some old OnSat magazines? Looking for something anything from the mid 80's though the mid 90's. Thanks again everyone......

I remember Skyvision, I also remember Ali selling his stuff. And then the Super Wizard show. Those are the ones I remember.

I remember Ali...bought several items from him back in the mid 90's including a Ku LNB, which still works flawlessly.
He seemed nice enough and was always helpful and pleasant on the phone.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)