Two Things

JamesJ

AKA Stuart628
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Jul 21, 2004
Akron (Cleveland), Oh
#1. I am wondering was the island created to keep the man in black in "prison" and thats why it shifts time and space to keep people from finding it?
#2. Anyone else sad when it said only 6 episodes remain? I feel like there is so much more of this island that I havent learned about....would be a cool vacation spot! :D

Yes I felt sad after investing so much time into this show to see it coming to an end. It is a great spot to vacation. Most of the filming was done on Oahu, I have been there twice. The second time my wife and I went we had a car and did a day of lost stuff. We saw the others barracks which is a YMCA camp, the shrimp shack where sawyer was going to kill the person he thought killed his parents and found a couple of the beaches.

I hate that it's ending. It could be decades before a show like this comes along again.....

I heard there's a petition going around to convert Tom Sawyer island at Disneyland over to the "Lost" island. Don't think it will fly, but kind of cool concept.

I still wonder if they are going to do a special show after the series is over to go over and explain things that may have been missed.

From everything I have heard, no they will not. The producers have said there are some questions that will not get answered.

I wasn't saying they were going to explain everything. I've heard that same thing about unanswered questions. I was talking about things that had been revealed, but we missed them as viewers. Clues that they gave away long, or even recently

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)