Studebaker driver
Original poster
Staff member
HERE TO HELP YOU!
Supporting Founder
Lifetime Supporter
Dec 28, 2004
Cheshire CT
I have two gently used Yamaha receivers.
RX-V2300 $75
RX-V1900 $275
Both come with remotes, manuals, and accessories.
I will deliver either free anywhere in CT! Otherwise shipping is extra.
Chip

I had a Yamaha RX-V 2500, lightly used, some one could have had for the price of getting it out of my house .... but eventually did give it away.
Worked fine, I just needed/wanted to upgrade.

Problem I would have had is the Yamaha's have the Very heavy heat sinks in them, it may have cost more than its worth to ship somewhere.

Problem I would have had is the Yamaha's have the Very heavy heat sinks in them, it may have cost more than its worth to ship somewhere.
I thought it was the AC transformer in the power supply, lots of ferromagnetic steel laminate in the core.

I have a Yamaha RX-V663 that weighs a ton and couldn’t be shipped anywhere that would be worth it. It’s biggest asset was it up-converted all the analog video inputs to HD.

I thought it was the AC transformer in the power supply, lots of ferromagnetic steel laminate in the core.

I have a Yamaha RX-V663 that weighs a ton and couldn’t be shipped anywhere that would be worth it. It’s biggest asset was it up-converted all the analog video inputs to HD.
Whatever it is, we both know its too heavy to ship to be worth much.

Reactions: Foxbat
I have a nice Dennon tuner, just looking for a couple decent speakers. Gave away the Infinity towers when I moved. But being deaf in one ear and only 45% in the other, let me know if any of you have a set of speakers for sale. 5.1 or 7.1 does me no good. One partially functioning ear, I just need sound.

Reactions: phlatwound
I recently sent a Sony HT to the local bid board auction after trying to sell then give away for 2 years. 600 total watts, AM/FM radio, 5 disc DVD/CD carousel, 5 speakers plus a huge sub woofer. The receiver alone was 25lbs. Shipping the whole thing was out of the question so off to the bid board it went. I know it sold but have not heard back on what it went for yet. That's OK, as long as I don't have to go fetch it and bring it back home I'm a happy camper. :)

Reactions: Jimbo and KE4EST

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 5)

Latest posts