Tyrant on FX

whitewolf8214

SatelliteGuys Master
Original poster
Pub Member / Supporter
Lifetime Supporter
May 13, 2004
Space
What does everyone thinks of Tyrant on FX that starts next Tuesday at 9pm CST? I am going to give it a try looks interesting but possibly wrong!! :)

Not bad I enjoyed it and will see a few more episodes before deciding!! :)

I ended up watching it, it was not as bad as I thought it was going to be, maybe it will be a decent show after all.

Second episode kept my interest, and yet annoyed me to no end... The whole I am going to walk into the shop and talk three boys with machine guns into surrendering plot was just silly. I hope that this does not mean that he will try to resolve every crisis by talking and making nice, since that has worked so well in Middle East politics for the last few thousand years....

I will give it a few more episodes getting more interesting!! :)

Was last night's episode a repeat ? My DVR didn't record anything and all of the timers I checked said "Not a new episode". The Wikipedia entry for Tyrant shows episode # 5 was supposed to air last night but they may just pre-enter those and the networks change things up.

Was last night's episode a repeat ? My DVR didn't record anything and all of the timers I checked said "Not a new episode". The Wikipedia entry for Tyrant shows episode # 5 was supposed to air last night but they may just pre-enter those and the networks change things up.

It airs on Tuesdays, not Mondays. New episode tonight.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt3824568/?ref_=ttep_ep5

D'oh ! They must air the previous week's episode on Monday (and early Tuesday) then 'cause my guide showed multiple times with an 'X' marker.

I read the episode summaries and I believe that I was current with the show. I don't recall if the writers knew it was being cancelled or not, but if they didn't, they really couldn't write a proper "ending" since they presume there was going to be a next season and so on.

I enjoyed the first season a lot, the second season was okay, the third season was a mess I thought. The best part was that nut job wife was absent in a few episodes. I was hoping after the daughter got killed, Molly would off herself in grief. No such luck. The visuals of Tyrant were excellent though. I thought the picture quality was generally better than most of the other dramas on FX.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)