U-verse expands to CT

No Yes Network and No NESN, which means no red sox and no yankees.

I am sure these channels will come soon though (and hopefully in HD) :)

No Yes Network and No NESN, which means no red sox and no yankees.

I am sure these channels will come soon though (and hopefully in HD) :)

I suspect that it will be added once they get some people up and running in the area to be shure there arnt outher issues needing fixed for the allready discussed lineup. This is a new service, and like most new services they need to make shure what they have allreadypromiced will work, before expanding the lineup.

It's available to me in Stamford. A lot more national HD channels then Cablevision but no RSN's in HD. The single HD stream is a deal breaker for me though. I would also need to keep CV's broadcast basic package for the rest of the CT networks that U-verse doesn't have plus a few CV exclusive channels that I like such as News 12 and their 24 hour traffic and weather station.

AT&T was here getting ready for tommorow install, they were doing a site survey. Everything looks good to go for tommorows install.

u-verse in bethel too

am getting it installed friday, tv and internet...can't wait, hope I won't be disappointed! don't think I will be:) :)
HEY DOES ANYONE KNOW???DOES THEIR TWC WEATHER CH. PROVIDE LOCAL DATA OR ONLY VARIOUS NAT'L STUFF?

I will let you know on the Weather Channel as I am being installed today. In fact they just called and said they would be here in about a half an hour. They also mentioned that I was the first in the area to get installed so that they would be bringing a crew so they could train them.

More later :)

Scott,

I'm looking forward to your usual excellent review, hopefully on both the installation process and the product itself. I'm fully embedded with AT&T phone/Dish/DSL/Cingular now, so this would seem to be a natural progression for me.....

YES Joins AT&T U-verse Lineup

AT&T added Yankees Entertainment & Sports Network to its U-verse TV channel lineup under terms of a distribution agreement announced Wednesday.

The telco’s video subscribers in Connecticut will now have access to the regional sports network’s fare, including New York Yankees Major League Baseball games and New Jersey Nets National Basketball Association contests.

“Now AT&T U-verse TV customers in Connecticut can enjoy one of the most-watched regional sports networks in the country,” AT&T Operations head of programming Dan York said in a prepared statement. “We're thrilled to add YES to our expansive sports programming lineup so Yankees and Nets fans in Connecticut can watch their favorite teams.”

YES chief operating officer Ray Hopkins added, “The New York Yankees enjoy arguably the most passionate and loyal fan base in all of sports, and AT&T U-verse customers in Connecticut now have the opportunity to follow their favorite players and team more closely than ever before. They can also catch the Nets and our full slate of award-winning Yankees- and Nets-themed studio and magazine shows.”

http://www.multichannel.com/article/CA6403665.html?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts