U-Verse improved??

Hi all, new to the board. I've had Uverse for just over a year and a half and I've liked it from the beginning. I think the PQ for both SD and HD are just fine, though, some HD channels have better PQ than others. I've got the U-200 pkg with both the HD and Sports Pack. I only got the Sports Pack because that's the only way to get NHL Network. With Uverse now moving HDNet Movies to their Premium Tier, I'm also thinking of adding that. I also like the DVR and the ability to record up to four programs. I've only got three tv's and only one of them is HD so, the streams don't affect me much. Would love to see more HD channels added, though, Uverse already has quite a bit.
Only drawbacks I find with Uverse is they haven't added MLB Network yet and they don't offer NHL Center Ice, MLB Extra Innings, NBA League Pass and, NBA Network. And if you call them to see if they're going to offer it, you get a bunch of empty promises. Right now, it appears that they don't plan to offer it and we Uverse customers don't even hear any rumors about it. AT&T is very tightlipped about any new things being added. I hate to give Uverse up but, I've been thinking of it and going back to either DTV or Comcast to get Center Ice.

Well I jumped, getting Uverse installed on 12/29. Hope the Hd Picture quality is comparable to D*'s. However I won't miss the searching for sat. single every time it sprinkles.

Well I jumped, getting Uverse installed on 12/29. Hope the Hd Picture quality is comparable to D*'s. However I won't miss the searching for sat. single every time it sprinkles.
cool let us know how it goes install wise and if your happy with it over your other provider. I always like reading people impressions or dislikes on things esp since I can get it for myself :cool:

I think you will be happy...Direcs HD is slightly better..

However, Uverse has come a long way..

Good choice!!!

Curious to know how you like it..

Keep us posted.

We kind of figured out something over at the uverse forums, The more people on your Vrad affects PQ. Dont ask me how or why, but the trending is the more people on the vrad the worse the pq for some.

Well, had uverse installed, so far so good, Pic quality might be slightly less than Dtv but it's really hard to tell. To me it's more than satisfactory I'm having a tech. come out today to look at the dvr. very slow response time using the remote. takes multiple try's to change channels or go to different menu's item's. Other than that have no problem at all with uverse I would recomend it to anyone. Haven't checked out some other features but will let you know as I get used to it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)