U307 available for hopper 3

Does anyone else have the rebooting Joey issue when watching Netflix?

Sent from my iPhone using SatelliteGuys mobile app

Yes, I sure do. So often, that I've gone back to watching Netflix through my AppleTV instead of through the Joey.

I've also had a couple of times where I'll type in 370 to go to the Netflix channel and then as soon as I start watching a show, the 370 shows back up on the screen and I can't get rid of it!

I thought U307 also fixed the power on/reboot issue. Nope...if anything it was more dramatic. It powered up normally, I went into the Sport Bar mode, and suddenly lost video. I rebooted the H3 and sure enough it came up and no further problems. I guess it still likes it's daily reboot.

Is there anyway to force an update? I am still running one from 3/2/16 u255
(This thread was/is for Hopper 3) There is no way to force an update - the only thing we can do is make sure the Hopper and all other receivers are idle overnight - in "standby" mode and NO recordings happening.

Is it possible to accidentally turn off prime time anytime? It says it's on but it did not record a whole bunch of stuff last night.

Is it possible to accidentally turn off prime time anytime? It says it's on but it did not record a whole bunch of stuff last night.
if you press the search button/ magnify glass do you see shows or just channels? Do you still have timers?

What I'm thinking is probably wrong if it says PTAT is on though.

Glad to hear that. Now they need to fix the empty folder issue.
That was the problem. When I would transfer a recording to an external hard drive or watch all the shows in a folder the folder would disappear when it was empty. But the folder would still be available and would re-appear if I set a timer to record a show directly into the folder or moved a recording from the main DVR directly to an empty folder. This morning I noticed that 1 of my empty folders was again shown on the 1st DVR page.

Weird bug I thought I'd wait to report after new FW. Still not fixed. Thought one of you beta testers can report it.

Let's say you're watching channel 200. If you go to the Tuner Activity screen, select the tuner with channel 200 and Join the show you lose most all OSD (info, transport and trick play graphics) until you change the channel... No reason to join a show you're already watching. But a bug none the less. :)

My Dish Anywhere is now working. Did not fix the OTA problem. Another thing I noticed tonight, when I delete a program it jumps back to the first program. Sometimes I delete several programs that are listed in a row and I now have to select each one since it moves back to the first program listed. No big deal, just a change I noticed.

When I finished watching a PTAT show and select delete, it won't, and I have to go back in and delete it again. But that was already on the old SW.

This timed update thing is a joke. I work 10pm-6am and primarily watch tv durning that time. (I work remotely for a support desk and no one ever calls lol). This is very frustrating I wish this was layed out as a disclaimer in the contract I would of went with someone else.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts