U308 for Hopper 3 Available (3/19/16)

I have read some cannot use MulitView (Sportsbar Mode) with U308. I have tried it a couple of times and have no trouble what so ever. I have tried it while viewing a recording on my DVR, having an OTA channel playing and changing channels and have no issues.

Do you have a 4K TV? It works for me in 1080, but not 4K. It worked fine in 4K on 307.

So you can't move recordings to your EHD? I'm wondering if something is going on with your setup... if it were a "bug" I think it would affect most, if not all. I've moved dozens of programs at a time (it took hours!) with the Hopper 3 without incident (I have 2 EHD's connected at the same). Either your EHD or your Hopper is flaky maybe? Just a thought......
The issue is sporadic, sometimes I can move a dozen hour long shows with no issues then today I tried to more 5 1 hour shows and it moved all but the last one and hopper would not display what was on the EHD, had to restart hopper then move that last show. Hopper is solid and EHD is solid, feels like a software glitch.

307 must have been horrible. A lot of my new recordings were corrupted and I got a lot of Error 4 messages.

Sunday night recordings had the same thing. There were recordings that wouldn't play. In the bottom right corner it would show the recording was recorded by a serial number ending 94 95. The OK recordings stated they were recorded by "Living Room 1".

Sunday night recordings had the same thing. There were recordings that wouldn't play. In the bottom right corner it would show the recording was recorded by a serial number ending 94 95. The OK recordings stated they were recorded by "Living Room 1".

Have you ever had a Slingbox associated with your account? You will get a serial number from a Slingbox setup.

Have you ever had a Slingbox associated with your account? You will get a serial number from a Slingbox setup.
Were they from timers that were created on a previous Hopper and transferred (via the remote control's transfer feature) to the new Hopper ?

I did have a slingbox with an old H2000 and the timers from my HWS were transferred to the H3. Thanks.

Got up this morning to watch the news, and nothing, the hopper keeps rebooting every five minutes, I've unplugged and tried again same story, what now? Have about thirty seconds when the system final boots, then it starts the boot process again

Got up this morning to watch the news, and nothing, the hopper keeps rebooting every five minutes, I've unplugged and tried again same story, what now? Have about thirty seconds when the system final boots, then it starts the boot process again
we are talking about it in the "need Dirt help" thread.

Mine was a bit different. Started up this morning just fine, had it on HLN for some Robin fix. Then a bit later it rebooted. Went in to a constant reboot sequence as you noted. I pulled the power for about 20 minutes while I took care of some other things.

Came back, powered up and yep, reboot cycle. Boots, goes to 'tuner activity' screen, shows no activity, then black screen. So I said to hell with it, let it keep rebooting. 2 more reboots and it finally came back to running as it should. Checked timers and recordings, all seem to be there.

No clue why it did it, no software update occurred, it is still on U308.

Sent from my iPad Pro using Tapatalk

we are talking about it in the "need Dirt help" thread.
There is also a "Did We Have a Major Failure This Morning" thread regarding this very issue. I read something about a "patch" but it's not very clear what happened. I know I ended up with some "split recordings" during the mentioned time-frame.

I had the same rebooting issue too. Probably did it for over 20 minutes. Just constantly rebooting and telling me I had something connected to the USB port. Finally it stopped and has been ok since.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I didn't notice U307 as I haven't been checking even though the H3 reboots automatically each night, was there anything else that came out after U304? I just checked and it appears U308 was installed at 2:02AM PDT on 03/20/2016. On the night of 03/20/2016, I went to the guide and set 4 timers for 4 shows at 3:30AM, 6:00AM, 11:30AM and 1:00PM which are all on the same channel and about 60 minutes each only to find that all the recordings were 1 minute each. So I basically rebooted the H3 and then recordings worked fine again. The 6:00AM and 1:00PM is the exact same program, I did it so in case one failed, I would have another working version but guess that idea went south.