U347 Issues

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

Kirk1233

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Jan 3, 2017
Pittsburgh, PA
They really need to give us the option to roll back updates like Windows. U347 is a disaster. Neither the YouTube or Netflix apps work. I reset the settings for both of these and it didn't help. It's never been as bad as with this release. 345 was the most stable I've seen since changing to Dish in Dec and now this. Ugh...

They really need to give us the option to roll back updates like Windows. U347 is a disaster. Neither the YouTube or Netflix apps work. I reset the settings for both of these and it didn't help. It's never been as bad as with this release. 345 was the most stable I've seen since changing to Dish in Dec and now this. Ugh...
Both YouTube and NetFlix seem to be working fine for me (U347). One issue I am having - an old problem that has re0-surfaced: When a program finishes recording, it disappears from the DVR - no where to be found, until I do a re-start, then it is back and works fine. But what a pain.

I tried to use Netflix through my H3 for the 1st time in quite a while. I was never able to get a picture . It would get stuck at 70% or 99% or 51%. I did get audio sometimes. Netflix always works through my SmartTVs or Blueray player.

sound dropouts are worse on this update could someone from dish please check into this i cannot stand watching a tv show and sound dropouts

I tried to use Netflix through my H3 for the 1st time in quite a while. I was never able to get a picture . It would get stuck at 70% or 99% or 51%. I did get audio sometimes. Netflix always works through my SmartTVs or Blueray player.
On the Hopper, I haven't seen that. On the Joey, it has been flaky recently.

Sent from my HTC6535LVW using Tapatalk

Interesting how people with the same equipment (Hopper 3) can have such different results with an update. Must make it a bear to test for Dish.

In my case, U347 appears to have fixed the biggest issue I (and some others here) have had - losing my EHD every night (next morning no EHD in DVR list, have to do a red button reboot or two every morning to get it back, then it was gone again the next morning, even if it had been fine from 6 am to midnight.) This update seems to have fixed that.

Just tested my Netflix, seems to work fine on my H3.

I don't know if this is a u347 issue or just the nature of the new Ota duel tuner module
I live between 2 markets and have a antenna pointed north and one pointing south and swap depending on what I
Want to Watch I am looking at a combiner but have not got it yet but it seams like I can only do one scan then the option becomes unavailable.
And only reappears if I restart the hopper

Sent from my iPhone using SatelliteGuys

I don't know if this is a u347 issue or just the nature of the new Ota duel tuner module
I live between 2 markets and have a antenna pointed north and one pointing south and swap depending on what I
Want to Watch I am looking at a combiner but have not got it yet but it seams like I can only do one scan then the option becomes unavailable.
And only reappears if I restart the hopper

Sent from my iPhone using SatelliteGuys
That seems to be an issue with both the old and new dongles. If you wait until the next day you are able to do one scan as well.

Oddly enough it works again tonight... (and when I had the issue I tested Internet connectivity to the Hopper by streaming from On Demand and it was transferring at nearly 300 megabits...)

Meh - I just got it yesterday and it DID NOT fix the two EHDs that were destroyed months ago by an "upgrade". I still get pop-up that they need to be formatted. I guess they've given up on us.

Interesting how people with the same equipment (Hopper 3) can have such different results with an update. Must make it a bear to test for Dish.
Maybe it has something to do with which Arc you are aimed at? It is possible that the software sent from one Arc somehow got corrupted, but not the version from the other Arc.

sound dropouts are worse on this update could someone from dish please check into this i cannot stand watching a tv show and sound dropouts

I've had these short sound dropouts since Hopper 3 installation 3 months ago. If some are not seeing this at all it means this is a hardware issue and my Hopper 3 is defective, no?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)