U501 Hopper 3

Please tell me that 4x is back. And that full NBR is back. And the program description on the right always matches the selected program on the left. And while I'm at it, that it dispenses gum drops. All are about equally likely.

Sigh.

Reactions: pattykay
Please tell me that 4x is back. And that full NBR is back. And the program description on the right always matches the selected program on the left. And while I'm at it, that it dispenses gum drops. All are about equally likely.

Sigh.

Don't know about any of that yet but I opened the door on my H3 to do a red button
reboot and silver dollars came tumbling out !!

I got the 501 update. It seems a bit snappier in some cases, but still seems to stay on the description for the last program in the guide when you switch quickly to another program. The other program info changes, but it takes the description a bit to catch up.

I recorded a show while it was in progress and set a future recording. The shows recorded, but I never saw a red light. Perhaps someone was making a joke toward since I know see the emoji. Just to let you know, you got me too even though I don't need a red light. :)

Reactions: Almighty1
I got the 501 update. It seems a bit snappier in some cases, but still seems to stay on the description for the last program in the guide when you switch quickly to another program. The other program info changes, but it takes the description a bit to catch up.

I recorded a show while it was in progress and set a future recording. The shows recorded, but I never saw a red light. Perhaps someone was making a joke toward since I know see the emoji. Just to let you know, you got me too even though I don't need a red light. :)
When did U501 come out for Hopper 3?

It fixed the issue I had with getting Alexa to change to one of my channels, previously said I wasn't subscribed even though it's one of my locals. Alexa also announced what program was on the channel when I switched. Voice remote still shows "programming not authorized", so something is still messed up.

When did U501 come out for Hopper 3?
Overnight.
DishAnywhere says my receiver is still on U500, although it frequently is 'slow' at showing an updated s/w version when the receiver in fact has been updated.

No telling yet if it's a mass update (meaning whatever changes were made were really minimal) or if they're rolling it out in phases. They do it both ways....

DishAnywhere says my receiver is still on U500, although it frequently is 'slow' at showing an updated s/w version when the receiver in fact has been updated.

No telling yet if it's a mass update (meaning whatever changes were made were really minimal) or if they're rolling it out in phases. They do it both ways....
Yes but on cui you can manually check for updates

My voice remote started having problems changing to channel 10 (a local) a while back (probably 2 or so H3 firmwares ago). I tried it and it understands me correctly, but just won't change the channel. Tried it again just now and it won't change. Other channels have worked fine since I got that remote including the other locals. It also works if I say a channel with 10 in it, like 310.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts