U522 Software H3 w/sling

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
I believe it contains improved Game Finder App and also improved Voice features on the 54.0 remote.

In addition on the voice remote you can now say things such as Play, Resume, Skip Forward, Stop ,Pause, etc... as well as launch apps like Netflix, Youtube, Gamefinder, Pandora and the Weather Channel. You can also say Play and the name of a show and it will play it from your DVR or live TV. :)

Now have U522 on both my Hopper 3s. Downloaded it thru the Upgrade Software tool. Will check the 40.0 remote control color buttons for any changes later today.

Reactions: SandFarmer
i do not have it yet guys i am wondering if there is a fix to the live stations on iheart radio they are real slow.on the dish music app and dts play fi was going to send dish a codec sample file to fix the stream just wondering you guys

This morning is the third time since 522 that my power settings have reset to home screen and 3 am reboot.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)