U531 May Have Fixed "never ending" Reboot?

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

DishSubLA

SatelliteGuys Master
Original poster
Apr 9, 2006
With regards for two Hopper 3 systems where one of the hopper 3 would not complete rebooting for several hours if it "sees" the other Hopper 3:

I hope I'm not speaking too soon but now that both of our Hopper 3s are running U531, neither Hopper 3 has had hours long reboot attempt and the displayed message of a system check. the first Hopper 3 got the latest software about a week ago with that Hopper 3 being stable but the other Hopper 3 still having the intermittent several hours reboot attempt. Then our second Hopper 3 got the latest software just two days ago. since then both Hopper 3s seem to be back to normal with no hours-long reboot attempt at either Hopper 3.

Has the new software on both Hopper 3 solved the problem for at least a few others who posted that they too have this problem?

This stupid problem started for us in December when we were very busy the only reason I haven't called Dish is we've had a whole lot going on for so long that it looks as if this problem has "solved itself." we were fortunate enough to get by using a Slingbox to a Fire TV to replace the hopper 3 in the living room if that H3 was in constant reboot, and a Joey that was in the same room with the other Hopper 3 so that person could simply pair that Joey to whichever Hopper 3 with working properly, and also the Slingbox sending into one of the bedrooms to Fire TV.

I just hope this stupid problem is over.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts