UFC on FOX #2: 28 January 2012 (8-10 PM ET)

riffjim4069

SatelliteGuys Master
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Apr 7, 2004
SatelliteGuystonfieldville, U.S.A.
So who is watching? I just love free fights on the broadcast networks and, unlike the Junior Dos Santos event back in November (30-seconds of fighting and 59+ minutes of babbling), there are three fights scheduled - and a pretty good card, I must say. :)

• Rashad Evans vs Phil Davis (light heavyweight)
  • Chael Sonnen vs Mark Munoz (middleweight)
  • Michael Bisping vs Demian Maia (middleweight)

FOX SPORTS PRESENTS THE 2ND LIVE UFC EVENT ON FOX SATURDAY, JANUARY 28, ON FOX

"The second installment of UFC on FOX features a triple header from the United Center in Chicago. Coverage is headlined by former champ Rashad Evans facing Phil Davis for the right to take on light heavyweight champion Jon Jones. In a middleweight title-eliminator, Chael Sonnen faces Mark Munoz for the chance to face champion Anderson Silva. The third bout of the night also features middleweight title contenders with Michael Bisping taking on Demian Maia. Joe Rogan and Mike Goldberg have the call."

Source

Good card, but lackluster fights last night. However, it sure beat the Junior Dos Santos vs Cain Velasquez on Fox back in November...and it was priced right (i.g., free). I was really disappointed that Munoz was a no-show (injury). Instead, they matched-up Chael Sonnen vs Michael Bisping...which sounded like a great matchup! Let's just say I was expecting a better fight...and I didn't agree with the decision.

Thoughts?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)