Report: LeBron James may consider free agency in 2014; could he return to Cleveland?

Status
Not open for further replies.
LMAO!! Really? Already? Can we wait until he atleast enter is 4th year of the contract for this? WOW! And this is coming from someone reporting out of Ohio...LOL! As if the Miami/South Florida would not have heard about this 1st...:rolleyes:

I wonder if he'll do another 'Decision' TV show, or if he learned something from that?

Sandra

Him going back to Cleveland would be like me going back to my ex girlfriend who has basically disavowed ever knowing me. The only possible way he could go back is if Dan Gilbert is gone.

I'm sure he would leave since he has no puppets here in Miami. For now not worth discussing for me.

He gonna become a LOB city dude watch.. Starting lineup Blake Griffin CP3 DeAndre Jordan Lebron James and Mo Williiams

Sent from Epic Touch HD with Tapatalk

If he went back to the Cavs, the ESPN special would have to be called "The Indecision". ;)

Seriously, that ain't happening.

If he went back to the Cavs, the ESPN special would have to be called "The Indecision". ;)

LOL if he went back to the Cavs, the ESPN special would have to be called 'Matt's Head Explodes!'

Seriously, the Clips make sense...they should definitely save cap space...

Sandra

LMAO!! Really? Already? Can we wait until he atleast enter is 4th year of the contract for this? WOW! And this is coming from someone reporting out of Ohio...LOL! As if the Miami/South Florida would not have heard about this 1st...:rolleyes:

LMAO! Now you know what Cleveland had to go through!!!

The part I find most interesting is this......

Sam Amico of FoxSportsOhio.com is reporting that, according to sources in Miami, James is unhappy with management, most notably team president Pat Riley.

According to Amico's sources, "[James] doesn't particularly care for the heavy-handed and disciplined style" of Riley.

Lol! We tried telling him how good he had it in Cleveland. The grass isn't always greener, is it LeBoob? Sorry for your luck though. We don't want you back. We've moved on with Kyrie.

DUDE... we do no hinge on someone coming or going...LOL! IF he leaves... that is HIS right as a FREE AGENT. As long as he is here... win the HEAT a few rings... then you can go on your merry way.

LOL so if he doesn't win the Heat any rings he can't go on his merry way?

Sandra

The part I find most interesting is this......

Lol! We tried telling him how good he had it in Cleveland. The grass isn't always greener, is it LeBoob? Sorry for your luck though. We don't want you back. We've moved on with Kyrie.

....LMAO!! You are going with a UNNAMED source?! Dude really? Seriously?! I guess... LOL... too funny.

LOL so if he doesn't win the Heat any rings he can't go on his merry way?

Sandra

Sure.... he can go on his "merry way" AS WELL. Just saying it would be nice while he is here....:coffee

LMAO! I KNOW what you WANNA TRY to start...but please...it's best that you leave be...;)

Sure.... he can go on his "merry way" AS WELL. Just saying it would be nice while he is here....:coffee

LMAO! I KNOW what you WANNA TRY to start...but please...it's best that you leave be...;)

Of course it would be nice. Just sounded funny is all...

Sandra

....LMAO!! You are going with a UNNAMED source?! Dude really? Seriously?! I guess... LOL... too funny.

You know that's the way journalism is these days. It's too bad he's unhappy in Miami though. I thought South Beach was the thing dreams were made of? Guess not. Poor LeBron misses home. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)