Report: LeBron James may consider free agency in 2014; could he return to Cleveland?

Status
Not open for further replies.
You know that's the way journalism is these days. It's too bad he's unhappy in Miami though. I thought South Beach was the thing dreams were made of? Guess not. Poor LeBron misses home. :(

LMAO!! You can HONESTLY say... without a shadow of a DOUBT...that he IS unhappy?! HELL, you don't even know WHO the source is...much less if he is happy.

if he's unhappy then that's too bad. two things that will never happen here in miami with lebron. #1 we are not going to kiss your behind or treat you as if you were some kind of king. that's why you were booed not so long ago for under-performing. and #2 no one in the organization is going to walk on eggshells for you. not the coach,not riley, not anyone. you are not above the TEAM and never will be. so IF lebron is unhappy and decides in couple of years to split then go right ahead big guy. we won before you and we'll win again after you. but for now this is all just speculation to me. only thing i care about is that this guy continues to produce as he has so far this season. and that's all i'm looking at right now and not 2 or 3 years down the road....

You know what...! WILL retract that he maybe unhappy playing here...

NOBODY likes Reilly's system. It requires discipline and the thought of TEAM comes 1st and you do things the Reilly way. There isn't a single player that has EVER "liked" playing under Reilly. They respect him more than ANY coach they have ever played for.... but they hated it because it is BEYOND boot camp.

So yes, he is unhappy....LMAO! Like EVERYONE ELSE under the Reilly umbrella.

Maybe he wants to go back to a team where he tells the owner what to do... So YES...could he head back to Cleveland... ABSOLUTELY. Will he... When he wins a couple to a few championships.... yeah why not.

...... but for now this is all just speculation to me. only thing i care about is that this guy continues to produce as he has so far this season. and that's all i'm looking at right now and not 2 or 3 years down the road....

...and THAT is the difference between Heat fans and Cavs fans. Well said Rey.

Correction: It's not Cavs or Heat fans that do the speculating. It's the media. Cavs and Heat fans are just commenting on the story.

Yeah, I'll let rey comment for himself, but I did not get the feeling rey was comparing Cavs fans to Heat fans or anything.

Sandra

Last edited:
Correction: It's not Cavs or Heat fans that do the speculating. It's the media. Cavs and Heat fans are just commenting on the story.

Nope...got what I was saying totally twisted. LMAO! Miami fans KNEW there was a better than slight chance the Wade could have easily gone back to his home town of Chicago. His kids are(were there, during the ugly divorce proceedings) there, his mom is still there... but NO ONE was planning to burn uniforms, wish him death and Mickey Aronson was definitely not gonna write a letter like burned ex-girlfriend for the entire world to see.

Nope...got what I was saying totally twisted. LMAO! Miami fans KNEW there was a better than slight chance the Wade could have easily gone back to his home town of Chicago. His kids are(were there, during the ugly divorce proceedings) there, his mom is still there... but NO ONE was planning to burn uniforms, wish him death and Mickey Aronson was definitely not gonna write a letter like burned ex-girlfriend for the entire world to see.

Your spinning wildly off topic. Try and stay focused.

i apologize if my comments have started something negative as that wasn't my intent. just speaking as a HEAT fan and the way we see things here.i'm seriously not worried about what is being said as there is a season to focus on. can't and won't worry about what may happen down the road next year or the year after and so on.bottom line for me is that I will always care more about the team logo on the jersey than what persons name may be on it. if lebron can help us win another championship, great.i want him to succeed because the team will benefit from that. but if he doesn't and goes elsewhere then that's ok too. i can handle it either way.

i apologize if my comments have started something negative as that wasn't my intent. just speaking as a HEAT fan and the way we see things here.i'm seriously not worried about what is being said as there is a season to focus on. can't and won't worry about what may happen down the road next year or the year after and so on.bottom line for me is that I will always care more about the team logo on the jersey than what persons name may be on it. if lebron can help us win another championship, great.i want him to succeed because the team will benefit from that. but if he doesn't and goes elsewhere then that's ok too. i can handle it either way.

Same post as mine...said in a different way and by a more liked person... LOL!;):p

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts