Report: LeBron James may consider free agency in 2014; could he return to Cleveland?

Status
Not open for further replies.
please i'm not going to deal with this every week. lets get back on topic which is lebron.

Well, if this story is true (to put it into "Salsa-speak): Miami must be like a dim-witted cheerleader. Smokin' hot looks with a shallow, unrewarding personality. Most of the time when you go for looks and not substance, the relationship fails. No wonder the poor guy is unhappy*! :(

*According to sources.

LMAO! Men and women have been leaving each other centuries. As well as FA forcing trades('Melo, CP3 and soon to be Howard) to other teams.

yep. when it comes to sports loyalty left the building a long time ago. that's why i look at it the same way these athletes do. you are here to just entertain me and that's all i want from you. the day you can't because you don't want to then get the steppin'. and remember i'm talking about sports here and nothing else.

Well, if this story is true (to put it into "Salsa-speak): Miami must be like a dim-witted cheerleader. Smokin' hot looks with a shallow, unrewarding personality. Most of the time when you go for looks and not substance, the relationship fails. No wonder the poor guy is unhappy*! :(

*According to sources.

nah. it only becomes a problem when someone tries to become larger than the team. i have seen no indication of that from lebron so far. and the reward should be winning a championship and nothing else. after all that's the reason he came here in the first place.

*According to sources.

LMAO! Now... we're going BACK to comparing the fan bases. We want our players to perform... we love WINNING. The lack of fans when they don't win clearly shows it. It could have been a bunch of no names...and if they win, we love them. The teams FAVORITE players aren't even starters... Haslem and Miller. Even MORE SO than Wade and Lebron....

LMAO! Now... we're going BACK to comparing the fan bases. We want our players to perform... we love WINNING. The lack of fans when they don't win clearly shows it. It could have been a bunch of no names...and if they win, we love them. The teams FAVORITE players aren't even starters... Haslem and Miller. Even MORE SO than Wade and Lebron....

Nope. Just speculating on why poor LeBron is unhappy according to Sam. :)

SandraC said:
Exactly. Lebron has an MO now.

Sandra

And so does CP3, 'Melo and soon to be Dwight...he is no different than anyone else.

So to call him out on something that has been done for decades and will be done for decades after he is gone...is a non issue.

If you want loyalty, get a dog. It is what is is...

And so does CP3, 'Melo and soon to be Dwight...he is no different than anyone else.

So to call him out on something that has been done for decades and will be done for decades after he is gone...is a non issue.

If you want loyalty, get a dog. It is what is is...

LOL I have a dog (three actually)...AND Derek Jeter!

To be fair there are many athletes who stay in one place their entire career (Jeter, Posada, Mariano, Bernie Williams, Barry Sanders, Kobe, Dirk, Tim Duncan and Tony Parker, Steve Yzerman, Martin Brodeur, etc.)...and those who jump around.

Lebron would be with the jump around group.

Sandra

To be fair there are many athletes who stay in one place their entire career (Jeter, Posada, Mariano, Bernie Williams, Barry Sanders, Kobe, Dirk, Tim Duncan and Tony Parker, Steve Yzerman, Martin Brodeur, etc.)...and those who jump around.

Lebron would be with the jump around group.

Sandra

And since you went back a good 15 years to multiple sports...too be fair more than likely, MORE jump than stay. It is the nature of the FA beast. And also, in many cases ALOT of team sign players to long term deal BEFORE they even get a chance to test the waters to avoid the headache all together. Happened with Jordan while in Chicago.

And since you went back a good 15 years to multiple sports...too be fair more than likely, MORE jump than stay. It is the nature of the FA beast. And also, in many cases ALOT of team sign players to long term deal BEFORE they even get a chance to test the waters to avoid the headache all together. Happened with Jordan while in Chicago.

There has been free agency in the last 15 years in all sports.

Say it anyway you like. Bottom line is some stay and some jump...

Sandra

Last edited:
SandraC said:
There has been free agency in the last 15 years in all sports.

Say it anyway you like. Bottom line is some stay and some jump...

Sandra

More go... They, as in FAs, want their chance to make real and see what they are worth.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)