Ugh...my 722 is crashing

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

vash1090

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Jul 7, 2009
AZ
I've had my 722 two and a half years now, and it seems every 6 months or so it gets a new problem. Currently the EPG is incorrect, but it has been through: recording a show for 40 hours straight, recording for 0 min, not playing back, losing timers, involuntary restarts, disconnecting from connectivity, and forgetting an EHD is connected. I keep moving anything important to the EHD every month, but I just can't seem to get it to give me an actual fatal error so I can replace it.

I've had my 722 two and a half years now, and it seems every 6 months or so it gets a new problem. Currently the EPG is incorrect, but it has been through: recording a show for 40 hours straight, recording for 0 min, not playing back, losing timers, involuntary restarts, disconnecting from connectivity, and forgetting an EHD is connected. I keep moving anything important to the EHD every month, but I just can't seem to get it to give me an actual fatal error so I can replace it.
New box time. Get timers written down or take pix of them off the screen it's time to get another 722.

Hi, I agree that your receiver needs to be replaced. I will be happy to assist you with getting your replacement set-up. Please PM me your account info, name and security code! Thanks!!

*IF* the 722 doesn't have the option to record the timers into the remote (722k does) ... and you need to get your timers listed.. you can try accessing your receiver through DishOnline.com .. and while its not as good as a detailed breakdown it at least gives you an all on one page list of all your current timers.

*IF* the 722 doesn't have the option to record the timers into the remote (722k does) ... and you need to get your timers listed.. you can try accessing your receiver through DishOnline.com .. and while its not as good as a detailed breakdown it at least gives you an all on one page list of all your current timers.
Then you could save a screen shot of it.

Then you could save a screen shot of it.
only problem with the "screen shot" ...I've 40+ timers.. :) pretty tall screen to capture all that.. though could probably also copy and paste the HTML into an HTML editor (email programs often handle html) too.. :) Its really a shame.. that the information it gets from our DVR's ... and displays ... but doesn't have a "save to file" doesn't have a "print" etc.. short sighted I'm sure..

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts