Ugly adds...

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

brad1138

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Mar 20, 2006
Red Dwarf
I turned my add blocker off for Satellite Guys to help them out, but if I have to look at this disgusting picture anymore I am turning it back on.
(Here it is)
Capture2_zpsbf70cc08.png

Too funny, you're not alone. Every time I see that ad it grosses me out. Does anyone actually know what those things are?

No, I refuse to follow the link. I keep refreshing one of my posts, trying to get that add to come back up again for Scott. There are at least 2 "fish with bugs coming out of their mouth" adds.

That is pretty disgusting. :eek: But not as disgusting as that species of frog that gives birth to little froglets from pits on their back. Where's the barf emoticon when you need it?

Too funny, you're not alone. Every time I see that ad it grosses me out. Does anyone actually know what those things are?
Where do you see it ? I thought pub members only had the (1) ad in the upper-right corner ? This looks like the ads that show up inside people's message box.

Where do you see it ? I thought pub members only had the (1) ad in the upper-right corner ? This looks like the ads that show up inside people's message box.

I'm not sure where on here it is, I'll have to wait until the next time I see it and then let you know. It may actually be before I log in, I'll log out and check that.

I can't remember what the fish is called but the bug actually eats the fishes tongue & takes its place, eating all the food the fish try's to eat.

Reactions: whatchel1
I see the adds inside the first OP message of every thread, about 1 out of 10 are the fish. I am not a pub member.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts