Ugly adds...

I don't even see the ads anymore. But a few days ago there was a 15 minute stretch the one ad I would see redirected me away from the site. I just couldn't stay here for more than 5 seconds and boom I was gone. I was like WTF now?? LOL But it went away and hasn't been back.

I had been meaning to. I just always kept forgetting my wallet in my car. Today just happened to be the day that someone mentioned it, and I had my wallet on me, while sitting down relaxing.

I didn't see the fish with my ad blocker on. I figured I should join because I've learned a bunch since I found this site and the cost of joining made sense. Plus there are some real characters and a few agitators or Maytags as I call them in the group.

I've seen that ugly ad too. And it wasn't on SatelliteGuys. Some other sites.

You know, what I find odd is that the generated ads are targeted at fish... because that thing is in a fish, not a human. Which is surprising because I would think it unlikely that a fish would have sat tv, being underwater and all.

You know, what I find odd is that the generated ads are targeted at fish... because that thing is in a fish, not a human. Which is surprising because I would think it unlikely that a fish would have sat tv, being underwater and all.

Sure! You've never heard of FISH NETWORK? It's run by Charlie Tuna! lol.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)