ugrade to 211 then to 622?

hobojoe

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Jun 8, 2006
so caif usa
:confused: i have been trying to upgrade to hd and the the vip622. but i am having a really hard time catching up on bills enough to get it at $200 upfront. i asked dish if they can charge my account so i can split the payment. paying 100 this month then carring the remainder till next month with a late fee of $5. but they wont:( I'm thinking of getting the 211 now then in a couple months get the vip622. the price may drop and i would be caught up by then. i hope! dish says they think i would be able to get a vip622 in a couple months. but what about the yearly restriction on upgrades? i have been a customer for years in good standing. i own all my equipment. i am reluctant to lease and also reluctant to get in another contract. i am one of those people that Annalise things to death. can any one offer any suggestions? thanks!

that might be best prices may be cheaper as all the returned vip622 have got to be repaired and they would be sold as used. unless they are leasing used receivers and telling you its new. i would hope they don't have the guts to pull that one!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)