Ultimate HD and Fox Sports

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

Beckhamfam

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Dec 8, 2005
Floyds Knobs IN
I have a question. I have the Ultimate HD Package. I would like to add Fox Midwest Sports. One Dish CSR said I could and another said the computer would not let him. Other than subscribing to Dish 100+ is there anyway to add Fox Sports? Thanks

Is the Ultimate HD package the HD only package? If so than you cannot add RSNs (regional sports networks). The only way to receive your RSN is to subscribe to 100+, 200, or 250.

No!

The HD only package is called HD Absolute.

HD Ultimate is the top package that you CAN add RSN's to.

All you need is to sub to AT100+ or higher with HD Ultimate your HD RSN will be added automatically.

NO, NO, NO!

AT100+ with HD Ultimate plus locals is $62.99 per month, plus fees, fees, feses, you 'll be lucky to escape with $80-85 per month.

$42.99 is just the cost of AT100+ with locals - no receiver lease fees, no DVR fees.

That's why I switched from AT100 + locals +HD ULtimate to the HD Absolute Package plus locals - $34.99 and I get ALL the National Hd channels - No RSN's allowed at this time, but I don't see RSN's as all that whoopie!

Saved myself over $25 per month and I get all the HD channels I 'd get with AT250 (except movie channels - but I have Cinemax for 0.01 per year for 2 years anyway).

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)