Ultra-HD: CFDA Awards 8pm EST

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

Sean Mota

SatelliteGuys Master
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Sep 8, 2003
New York City
afp_beyonce_knowles_150698a.jpg

JUNE 2004 - Carolina Herrera and Sarah Jessica Parker were the queens of the night, named Womeswear Designer and Style Icon of the Year respectively, at the annual Council of Fashion Designers of America awards ceremony. But the evening really belonged to Sean Combs, who danced up to the podium when he won the Menswear award after four nominations. And his protégé, Zac Posen, had just as much reason to boogie.

JUNE 2004 - Carolina Herrera and Sarah Jessica Parker were the queens of the night, named Womeswear Designer and Style Icon of the Year respectively, at the annual Council of Fashion Designers of America awards ceremony. But the evening really belonged to Sean Combs, who danced up to the podium when he won the Menswear award after four nominations. And his protégé, Zac Posen, had just as much reason to boogie

afp_mandy_moore_150701a.jpg

afp_carolina_herrer_150699a.jpg

vurbano said:
I considered this almost as worthless as Moov. lmao

I would have to say that I consider this as innovative as Moov. :D I would tune and get a pick at it. There are people out there that quite into design and styling. I have no problem with that and sure enough they love this channel.

Update: Besides if Beyonce is there I would tune to see her.... :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts