Unable to access Dish Interactive on 942???

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

davej

Original poster
Apr 26, 2005
This may be an easy question....but I can't, for the life of me, figure it out.

Whenever I try to access 'Dish Home' or 'Customer Support' from the menu button on the remote....or when I press the 'Dish Interactive' button on the remote, I get 'DISH Home Interactive TV is in use on the other TV. Please try again later.'. So I hooked up a 2nd tv and tried to access 'Dish Home', etc, I get the same message...that Dish Interactive is in use on the other TV.

So no matter which TV I use, I get the same error. Any suggestions? I even tried 'Restore to Factory Defaults', but it didn't help.

Thanks for your help!

Davidj.

P.S. Channel 100 gives the same problems.

Try a power button reboot; hold power button on the receiver down for like 5 seconds until the receiver resets. If that doesn't work then unplug the receiver for a minute and then plug it back in and it will reset. It wouldn't hurt to do a switch check also to see if there are any problems with your configuration. If all else fails call 1-800-333-DISH and speak to the Tech department ( push #3 after they confirm your number) not the csrs. They are clueless about tech issues.

Welcome to the club, mine does it to, after the last software download. I think they have a software bug which I will make them aware of. Bob

I did try the 'power down' and 'unplug' techniques...didn't help. Seems to be software bug?? ....if so, I hope a fix comes out soon.

dj.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)