Unable to create a daily manual recording schedule on Hopper3

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

monymony

Original poster
Sep 12, 2007
Hello All,

When I got my Hopper3 a few weeks ago, one of the things I did was setup a Daily Recording for the NHL Network at 3a. I do this since after midnight they just repeat the same episode every hour but the guide shows the same episode so a normal schedule won't work day after day. Anyway this worked fine for a few weeks and now all of sudden I cannot get anything to record.

I have even deleted the entire schedule and tried to recreate but if there is any previous recordings on my 'dvr' for NHL Tonight, the schedule will just skip. How do I work around this and just setup a manual recording for a channel daily that is not linked to the guide or what is in the DVR List?

Thanks in advance for the help!

Hello All,

When I got my Hopper3 a few weeks ago, one of the things I did was setup a Daily Recording for the NHL Network at 3a. I do this since after midnight they just repeat the same episode every hour but the guide shows the same episode so a normal schedule won't work day after day. Anyway this worked fine for a few weeks and now all of sudden I cannot get anything to record.

I have even deleted the entire schedule and tried to recreate but if there is any previous recordings on my 'dvr' for NHL Tonight, the schedule will just skip. How do I work around this and just setup a manual recording for a channel daily that is not linked to the guide or what is in the DVR List?

Thanks in advance for the help!
DVR - TIMER TAB - OPTIONS KEY - CREATE TIMER.

Just don't try to record more then an hour that crosses over from one day to the next (midnight) like 11pm to 1am...not gonna let ya

Are you in on the Beta remote forum?????

Last edited:
Thanks spoiler1041... Completely missed that location to check to create an optional timer. I have set one up that hopefully does the trick!

Any yes, I am on that remote forum.

Reactions: spoiler1041

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)