Unable to Log into my account

ml460

Well-Known SatelliteGuys Member
Original poster
Jun 5, 2010
Little Rock Ar.
I cannot log into my Dish Account, I have tried different browsers to no avail. I contacted Dish and they went through the unlock procedure and I still cannot log into my account. What happens when I click the log in key, the computer starts thinking and after several seconds it tells me that the webpage is unavailable. I was wondering if anyone has had this problem and what you may have done to correct it. Thanks

Just tried it via Chrome and it worked fine. Have you tried a different browser, or perhaps clearing your browsers cache?

I have a problem also , I get a secured connect Failed, authenticity of the received data could not be verified, it possible that dish is having a problem with my VPN, but it the only site i have a problem with,
after trying to explain this morning to some Indian accent rep I gave up ( oversea help and a long intro with to many choices not happy )
Just tried Chrome & Edge and get webpage unavailable

Last edited:
I have a problem also , I get a secured connect Failed, authenticity of the received data could not be verified, it possible that dish is having a problem with my VPN, but it the only site i have a problem with,
after trying to explain this morning to some Indian accent rep I gave up ( oversea help and a long intro with to many choices not happy )
Just tried Chrome & Edge and get webpage unavailable
I was finally able to log into my account by changing my vpn server address. Don't understand why it worked but you might try it.

I was finally able to log into my account by changing my vpn server address. Don't understand why it worked but you might try it.
Thanks
I had been using servers in the west & California with no luck ,but when i changed to the East it worked , again thanks

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)