Unable to Manual Record

InternetMedicineMan

Active SatelliteGuys Member
Original poster
Dec 15, 2015
Oklahoma
Hello, First post, did a search but couldn't find my answer, if it's out there somewhere I'm sorry.

Just received all my equipment today. I installed everything and got it pointed no problem. Watching TV now, works like a charm. But it won't allow me to manually set a recording schedule.

If I hit the record button I can record what I'm watching no problem. It records, I can then view it on the hard drive. Everything works fine.

But when I got to Menu >> Schedule >> Add Service. I give it a time for maybe a daily run for an hour. And when I save and exit it says:
"Failed to add the recording schedule"

It of course lists the channel and program name says "No information" but I figure that's because there is no built in program guide.

I don't understand what it wrong especially since it records to the hard drive I have no problem. Any ideas? I'm a newbie and I'm sure I'm doing something wrong. Any help would be great.

I have the HDVR3500 from GeoSatPro.

Thanks, I thought it might be a firmware issue but couldn't find where I could download the latest version anywhere. After further playing I can create a one time recording just nothing that repeats so it definitely seems like a small bug that would be fixed with an update.

I appreciate you taking the time to point me in the right direction.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)