Unable to recieve locals from rooftop antenna

Yragha

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Jan 24, 2006
Never had this pop before however the Hopper3 gets the stations via the dongle just fine but the Joey shows a message this afternoon of something along the lines of its having trouble pulling them in.

All stations are local and show 100% as far as signal strength from the roof. I finally got them back up and running but only after unplugging the dongle & resetting the Hopper. Resetting the Joey was useless.

Anyone else or suggestions? I have the newest dingle plugged in and not the bulkier one from years ago.

Thanks.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Never had this pop before however the Hopper3 gets the stations via the dongle just fine but the Joey shows a message this afternoon of something along the lines of its having trouble pulling them in.

All stations are local and show 100% as far as signal strength from the roof. I finally got them back up and running but only after unplugging the dongle & resetting the Hopper. Resetting the Joey was useless.

Anyone else or suggestions? I have the newest dingle plugged in and not the bulkier one from years ago.

Thanks.

The Joey has nothing to do with the locals except being able to watch them via MOCA from the Hopper. It could be lots of reasons why you were having an issue, specifically tuned to a weaker station.

All local stations I have in my guide are 100%.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)