Unable to select 412-24 NESN Regional Sports Networks

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

handymantoo

SatelliteGuys Guru
Original poster
Oct 21, 2009
northeast
I have 1 Hopper and 3 Joeys. The problem is only on 1 of the Joey. When I scroll up the guide in my favorites the box that moves over the programs goes away when it reaches 412 and the sub channels
412-24 NESN and 412-28 alt. This makes it impossible to record for there is no box visible. This happens about 90% of the time. There are times when it works but I see no pattern when it occurs. Technical service says it must be a software issue. They were first notified 3 months ago yet problem exists. I question if its a software issue, why is it only on one Joey?

Hmmm strange.. just a thought.. I know on my hopper2, on carbon, after expanding the rsn section the guide acts goofy.. two blank boxes and the cursor disappears. Paging down a couple of pages fixes it. It's a daily habit after nightly reboots.. first guide press of the day requires expanding rsns, page down, page down, and it's good. Perhaps try that on the hopper when the joey acts up and see if anything changes. I've not seen this on my joey, but it's not currently connected either.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts