Unable to watch recorded WWE Pay Per Views on remote access

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

johnissoevil

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Jan 4, 2011
Erie, PA
I have a few WWE Pay Per Views from the past few months on my DVR. However, when I go into the dishonline site and look at my DVR content, everything I have except for the WWE PPVs appear. Anyone have any idea why this is?

Does DO play your other content ok? And have you tried hitting that "refresh" button on the right hand side of the "My Recordings" page...

Next would be to manually log out, closing all browser windows (so that your credentials aren't incorrectly held available from one of the other sessions) and then logging back in?

Often any content problems where your DVR stuff doesn't show comes down to the cache of information on DishOnline's side.. logging out, logging back in, and then refresh should make sure you're seeing the correct content .. and if still not... then there's something about those events that is not visible to DO or is in some way blocked.

VOD content I've tried to play and get told you can't playback through Dish Online ... and then I go to Dish Remote Access (yes the old one) and it plays it just fine there..

you should also try Dish Remote Access (try going in through dish.sling.com ....) if not able to get in that way use this link:
Dish Remote Access

The answer to your questions is yes. However, I entered the PPVs into the search box on the Remote Access site (haven't tried it on the DO site, and probably won't go back there knowing the old interface still exists), and they have showed up, and I'm able to watch them. Thanks for your help, TG2. :)

And people wonder why I dislike Dish Online, and why I am constantly harping on it.. hopefully dish will someday make it at least as good as Dish Remote Access is/was ... and not so glitchy, no so overbearing (can't stand that Hulu crap mixed in with my DVR stuff ... ie. when you play something *it* knows from your DVR, it wastes all this time populating stuff *they* know about below the playback window ... stuff which 99 times out of 100 I never look at ... just wasted clock cycles, and delays for getting my event to play)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts