UND feeds & today's game

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

Scanlon

Original poster
Mar 20, 2008
Has anyone been able to receive any feeds over the past few years? I know they used to have feeds for all their home games, but I haven't seen that in a couple of years. I know that they sucked big time last year and that the networks cover most of their games, but I always enjoyed the feeds more than the straight networks coverage, with ads and all. I've stuck with them all last year, and many years previous to that, so I guess I'm a glutton for punishment! Anyway, if anyone comes across a feed for today's game vs San Diego St., I'd appreciate the heads up (I think!).
Ron

I am pretty sure that I have some but they are on my business computer and I won't be able to dig around for them until Tuesday. PM me then or remind me somehow and I will help the best that I can. There may be some other options also.

I flew up for the game and it went pretty bad up until about the last half of the 4th quarter when they seemed to have come together as a team. Glad I attended though. SDSU fans were very nice and it was good to see them get some positive feelings, something they were lacking before the game.... at least on their Forums that I read.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)