Undelete (restore) one program via Slingbox?

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

Wen Valley

Well-Known SatelliteGuys Member
Original poster
May 1, 2008
Is it possible to restore one program when using Dishplayer to hit a home Hopper? I know that you can do this from the Hopper directly, but I can't figure out if it's possible via Dishplayer.

Thanks in advance.

Charles: I'm not tracking regarding your answer. Our home Hopper does have Sling built in, plus I have the old Slingbox from my of 722 DVR. Can you please explain further? Thanks to both for your responses.

Reactions: charlesrshell
Charles: I'm not tracking regarding your answer. Our home Hopper does have Sling built in, plus I have the old Slingbox from my of 722 DVR. Can you please explain further? Thanks to both for your responses.
Get out your Slingbox instructions and install it to your HWS. You will be able to have full function of your DVR just like you do when at home. There are several things Dish Anywhere doesn't allow you to do with your HWS. With your Slingbox attached to your HWS you will have a choice of which one you want to use.

Hmmmmmmm.... It's the Sling Adapter. I've never considered plugging it in and having two slings. Would I gain anything by plugging this into the Hopper with Sling?

Thanks for your help.

Slingbox: works EXTERNALLY and accesses any device acting as a remote control just as if you were at the TV using the device's remote control. Therefore. You can do ANYTHING via Slingbox that you can do at home.

Sling tech built-in (or Sling Adapter): works INTERNALLY with limits of software and not designed for streaming media with little emphasis on full control of the box/device.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)