Under The Dome, Big Brother And Unforgettable Season 2 Premiere Dates Set

riffjim4069

SatelliteGuys Master
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Apr 7, 2004
SatelliteGuystonfieldville, U.S.A.
Source

CBS is getting a bit ahead of the game in lining up their summer premieres. That includes the return of Unforgettable for its second season, and the debut of the small screen adaptation of Stephen King's Under the Dome. Big Brother will be returning a little earlier than usual for an expanded season, and CBS will also premiere a new reality competition series that's based on a British show.

Summary:

- Based on the UK's The Great British Bake Off, the new series (no title mentioned) will debut Wednesday, May 29 at 8:00 p.m. and will have skilled amateur Americans competing in various baking challenges.

- Under the Dome. CBS gave this one a straight-to-series order for a 13-episode serialized drama, which is based on Stephen King's novel about a New England town that finds itself encased in an invisible, impenetrable dome. The series will take over Hawaii Five-0's spot this summer, premiering Monday, June 24 at 10:00 p.m. HF-0 will move to Fridays at nine during the summer.

- Finally, CBS has Unforgettable lined up to return on Sunday, July 28 at 9:00 p.m. The drama stars Poppy Montgomery as a police detective with an extraordinary memory. It was cancelled and then un-cancelled by CBS and will be back this summer for its anticipated second season.

Full Story

Offhand, I look forward to Unforgettable returning as a summertime series, I will check-out Under the Dome, and I have no interest in Pillsbury bake-off show.
That's me, should have never taken Poppy off, I start with Big Brother, but usually stop watching as it takes up a lot of time and when it's daylight out and I'm off, I'm outside...

Is three a way to set a timer function within vBulletin to bump this thread in May so we remember to set tuners?

Also, I winner Pop Me is going to find her sister's killer and wrap up the show in 13 episodes?