Survivor: Redemption Island

dfergie

Proud Staff Member
Original poster
Staff member
HERE TO HELP YOU!
The 16 new contestants of Survivor: Redemption Island will have to battle more than the elements and each other. They’ll also have two familiar faces to deal with as Boston Rob Mariano and Russell Hantz will be renewing their heated rivalry from Heroes vs Villains and returning to play the game once again.
Source & More: ew.com

For the life of me, I have never understand the Boston Rob appeal, but I hope the two of them are around long enough to make it interesting. God, after the disaster that was Nicaragua, I hope this season is a better one.

That time again...

Attachments

• Survivor Redemption Island promo.mp3
    317 KB · Views: 171
  • Survivor Redemption Island premiere.JPG
    Survivor Redemption Island premiere.JPG
    32.4 KB · Views: 210
Is 'Celebrity Survivor' already in the works?

Dalton Ross
When asked about it during a conference call with reporters last week, executive producer Mark Burnett replied, “Would I think about an all-celebrity version? For charity, if CBS wanted to, a shortened version, I would think about it.”
Source & More: ew.com

The best opening episode of survivor ever.

WOW. Philip is clearly mentally unstable. Forget about the guy walking around in his red tighty whities; its like he snapped at tribal. I just did not see that tribal coming the way it did. Truly a GREAT start for this season.

stuart628 said:
Greatest Tribal Council EVER, I dont see any way they just pick off the other two now...my wife and I just couldnt stop laughing at how it went down.

We have had some great tribals, but never one this good, so early..

Oh, and those kids need to get off the boston rob love train. They are acting star struck.

After thinking about it here is some thoughts:

#1. They know BR and Russel's game yet those two went right in and started playing their game to a T and right now it looks like its working.
#2. Best Line from a survivor show that I can remember is when George the Animal took off his shirt and the guy said, "you have the best man sweater ever".

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)