Survivor: Redemption Island

Bummer. I thought she was gonna do it.

That would have been just a awesome blindside, and the idol would have been gone.
Thats my thoughts, she is #5 in the alliance she's in, could have been #4 in the Russell alliance plus the fact that he can't win, but has a good track record of going to the end... none of them would own up to throwing the challenge (which if I remember right has always come back to bite the throwers in the butt)

Bummer. I thought she was gonna do it.

That would have been just a awesome blindside, and the idol would have been gone.

Agreed. I was disappointed.

And now I am trying to sort out the whole Redemption Island thing, my original thought was once you won the duel you would go back into the game, not just stay at the Redemption Island. I mean I get it, the show would never end if you kept putting people back in the game, but the way this is set up you end up stacking the odds for people voted out later in the game just based on pure math. i.e., Rusell would have to win challenge after challenge to remain in the game, but somebody gets voted out #9 just has to win one or two (assuming you come back in at the merge).

, my original thought was once you won the duel you would go back into the game, not just stay at the Redemption Island. I mean I get it, the show would never end if you kept putting people back in the game, but the way this is set up you end up stacking the odds for people voted out later in the game just based on pure math. i.e., Rusell would have to win challenge after challenge to remain in the game, but somebody gets voted out #9 just has to win one or two (assuming you come back in at the merge).
Supposedly the person left on Redemption Island rejoins the game at some "unknown" point. My guess is that it's at the merge, as it's the perfect time to insert someone back into the game since it's the time alliances shift the most (do to some people being left out of the majority alliance of their particular tribe).

I actually think Matt will be the one, as his name is one of the 3 names in the credits that Tribune uses in the guide info. Why put someone's name if they're not going to be around for a long time.

Jeff Probst tweeted this afternoon that he has been renewed for two more "seasons" - no clue if that means ONE year/i.e., two Survivor "seasons," or two actual years, but I suspect it is 1 year.

I would not put too much into the Tribune guide data. That would be a big blunder if they did.

Mixed feelings about Russell losing the challenge. He could not win, but so enjoyed watching him in the game. And even when he loses, he managed to provide extremely useful intel to the other tribe. AND Wookie Ralph is a moron.

Agree, sorry to see Ralph's tribe win & Rob's sheep lose and vote how he wanted, I wish they would have busted him hunting for the idol but they are blind... ;)

They might be blind, but the way they keep playing Rob's going to be forced to use that idol very soon. Too bad it was Philip and Kristina who witnessesed Redemption island. Good intel largely ruined.

Glad the previews suggest that Russell's girls are going to get some payback next week.