Survivor: Redemption Island

I'm looking forward to Russell's conflict with the Wookie next week. Somehow I doubt he'll abide by the general rule of thumb to "let the wookie win" :D

That "man sweater" is pretty impressive though. We may have found the missing link.

and judging from the previews dosent it seem like those were russel's legs on redemption island? I could be wrong but I thought he was the one wearing the brown shorts.

Im going to stare down Russell.JPGSome caps...
Secret Agent.JPG

Attachments

• Steel Wool.JPG
    Steel Wool.JPG
    72.7 KB · Views: 172
  • This is awesome.JPG
    This is awesome.JPG
    53.5 KB · Views: 169
  • this is good.JPG
    this is good.JPG
    23.1 KB · Views: 171
Yes, it does weeken them physically, but the strategy works out for Rob in the long run. He is a master (way more so than Russell). He could easily lose Matt and Andrea. The rest of his alliance is strong, and the immunity idol is gone. Phillip is a pawn and will go, also.

S~

Rob is the puppet master for sure this season, flushed the idol... Andrea sure looked forlorn when Matt got snuffed. Goat man impressed me finding the idol, I saw blindside mentioned on Msnbc last night & thought Russell was the one and had to watch before work tonight...

Rob is the puppet master for sure this season, flushed the idol... Andrea sure looked forlorn when Matt got snuffed. Goat man impressed me finding the idol, I saw blindside mentioned on Msnbc last night & thought Russell was the one and had to watch before work tonight...

Perhaps a puppet master, but the master better figure out how to get his puppets to win challenges, and soon. There is no reason they should have lost that challenge. And I am not sure that getting rid of Surfer Jesus made a lot of sense, just because he congratulated the other tribe for winning?

Definitely looking forward to the first Redemption Island duel; my money is on Francesa. She'll kick his butt

Oh, and btw, episode 2 did not live up at all to the excitement of episode 1.

Perhaps a puppet master, but the master better figure out how to get his puppets to win challenges, and soon. There is no reason they should have lost that challenge. And I am not sure that getting rid of Surfer Jesus made a lot of sense, just because he congratulated the other tribe for winning?
Rob couldn't stand the possibility that Matt & Andrea might be the Rob & Amber of this season ;)

I don't think that was smart of Rob. They could have done that at a later time. Weakened the team, AND now you've pissed off an ally (Andrea).
And worse, exposes him as a person that will betray people, basically the Rob of his first 2 seasons. They only reason he was a "good" guy in HvV, was because he was beside Russell which makes anyone look good, and he got voted off before he could do anything.